Anonymous asked: I've wanted to crush things to death in my hands and my arms cause they're so cute and I love them so much. I have to fight the urge.
RIGHT ME TOO! Like where does this urge come from??? Like is it based in a desire to become one with the adorable thing, do we just want to hold them too close? I simply don’t understand.
Why do we always wanna squeeze and squish cute things? Like when I hold my dog sometimes I just want to crush her because she is so adorable, and I don’t know… Is that normal? Also why.
- A: Are you a virgin?
- B: 3 biggest pet peeves
- C: Celebrity crush?
- D: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- E: Do you smoke?
- F: Do you drink?
- G: If you had to rank yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, what would you be?
- H: Longest relationship and with who?
- I: 5 turn ons
- J: 5 turn offs
- K: What's the biggest lie you have ever told?
- L: Would you ever date someone of another race?
- M: What is your sexual orientation?
- N: Top 5 traits you look for in a person that you want to have a relationship with
- O: Who are you crushing on right now?
- P: Who is your bestfriend?
- Q: Your guilty pleasure?
- R: Who was your first kiss?
- S: Do looks matter to you?
- T: What kind of underwear are you wearing?
- U: How big is your penis or for a girl, how big are your boobs
- V: How far have you gone?
- W: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- X: Are you circumcised?
- Y: Do you name your private parts?
- Z: Do you pee in the shower?
I know nobody cares but I am really fucking out of my mind with happiness, which is beautiful and incredibly terrifying.